Head of Brand Partnerships
Muddy Stilettos launched in 2012 and has since become the UK’s biggest lifestyle site for cosmopolitan, fun-loving women 30-55 outside London looking to make the most of their spare time. Based in Buckinghamshire, we are an award-winning platform spanning 25 counties with an urbane outlook and an irreverent, up-beat attitude.
Last year our founder was named as one of the UK’s Top 50 inspirational women and a digital pioneer, and Muddy Stilettos has just been named as a Top 20 NextGen media brands to watch in 2020.
The fastest growing brand in our media space with 90% YOY growth, we have ambitious plans for 2020 to continue our trajectory.
Muddy Stilettos is looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial and ambitious person to join our media sales team and drive national sales via direct-to-brand and agencies, reporting to the Founder and Editor-in-Chief Hero Brown.
The position would suit someone currently working in a mid-weight media sales role looking to step up into a new more challenging position or an experienced sales professional looking to switch into a new more dynamic role with a young, disruptive digital first company.
This role is full-time and spans both direct-to-brand sales as well as sales to media, content, PR and event agencies who manage partnership budgets for premium national brands. As a young company there is huge focus on new business and developing a systematic approach to pipeline development. A well-organised, self-driven personality is important to help our ambitious, innovative business step-change its growth.
· Maximise advertising revenue by selling bespoke commercial packages across the Muddy Stilettos portfolio and respond to all incoming direct client and agency briefs
· Manage all media agency relationships including content partnerships, display, video and social
· Proactively sell into premium brands and their agencies
· Focus on meeting and surpassing monthly/quarterly sales targets
· Deliver integrated digital solutions across the Muddy Stilettos portfolio from initial pitch stage to activation
· Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with the Marketing Director and Editor to conceive, develop and execute the B2B sales strategy and marketing collateral.
· Create, pitch and present bespoke proposals and ideas
· Provide full campaign reporting to clients
· Ensure agencies are updated on all Muddy Stilettos initiatives and news
The ideal candidate
· 5-7+ years proven digital media sales and brand partnership experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Extensive contacts in premium, lifestyle and female-focused brands as well as media agencies.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, build rapport, sell persuasively and close deals from cold calling to repeat clients
· Excellent presentation skills and confidence with senior clients
· An entrepreneurial, creative and charismatic approach to sales
· Ability to drive the sales process from beginning to initial plan to delivery
· Ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure in a fast-paced business
· Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
· Strong interpersonal skill and a warm manner
· Experience using Google Analytics and Ad Manager
Salary: Competitive salary + commission + bonus
To apply: Email CV and covering letter to the Founder and Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like