JOB: Digital Marketing Assistant (Part time)
Muddy Stilettos is looking for a creative, motivated Digital Marketing Assistant to work with the Marketing Director 3 days a week developing and implementing marketing activity for the Muddy brand nationally and regionally.
About Muddy Stilettos
Muddy Stilettos is an award-winning lifestyle platform written by a community of in the know national journalists about their local area. Our mission is to help busy women who live outside London find new, exciting things to do with their precious free time. With an urban outlook and an irreverent, fun loving attitude, we help our audience find the cool, quirky and unmissable bits of their county. We offer a unique alternative to local newspapers and advertorial-led magazines – readers have a close, trusting relationship with Muddy Stilettos.
We are growing fast and are currently in 21 counties with 225k+ subscribers to our regular newsletter and 116k+ social media followers. Our readers are 79% female, live in affluent households and are aged between 30-55.
Help develop and implement the marketing activity to drive traffic to the website
With the editorial team, implement the social media strategy
Assist with paid social, PPC, SEO
Help develop ECRM activity to grow subscribers and increase engagement
Promote, track and analyse reader incentive programmes
Help project manage brand partnerships
Analyse activity, measure KPI’s and compile performance reports
Keep up to date with technical and social developments and monitor industry trends
We are looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial person to join our friendly, hardworking team. The ideal candidate will have degree level education in digital marketing or experience in a similar role with the following skills:
- Copywriting skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Working with, running and growing various social media platforms
- Experience of paid for social, particularly Facebook advertising
- Using a CMS, ideally WordPress
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- An understanding and practical experience of SEO
- Email marketing and software, preferably Mailchimp
- Adaptable with a practical-minded approach
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and external agencies
The work environment
Working at Muddy’s HQ straight off the M40 near Oxford with a core team who have previously worked in London ad agencies and magazine publishing. We have a fun, caring working environment and, like our readers, we want to get the most out of our life and spend our precious time well. The salary will be competitive. We also offer excellent coffee, a great team and lots of lovely perks!
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 26 March 2019