How it works
Win £10,000 for your business in 5 easy steps.
- Create a Muddy Stilettos account on the dedicated Muddy Stilettos SHE MEANS BUSINESS Award site when it launches at the end of September and select if you are an existing or new business.
- Download and complete the simple entry form. Tell us what makes your business special, why you’re passionate about what you do, and the impact this huge cash injection will make to your company’s growth.
- Submit your entry form.
- Create a free Tide Business Account – it takes under 10 mins to get set up entirely online through their website or mobile app
- Complete your entry by clicking the link in Tide’s account opening confirmation email to return to Muddy. Do not miss this step or your entry isn’t valid!
What happens next?
All successful applications will go before the SHE MEANS BUSINESS judging panel consisting of Muddy Stilettos & Tide Bank experts who will pick three finalists.
The three finalists will be invited to present a three-minute informal pitch before the expert judging panel between 1-5pm, Wed 06 December 2023, at Thames Lido, Reading, Berks.
Before attending the Finals:-
- If you are an existing business, you will be asked to provide a financial statement before you attend the Finals to prove you were in net profit for the 2022-23 financial year.
- If you are a new business start-ups who has not yet traded for one year will need to show a bank statement to prove they are able to sustain their business going forward for 12 months in 2024.
The Finals will be held on 06 December 2023 and the Winner will be announced on the Muddy Stilettos site on 12 December 2023.
The £10,000 prize money will be transferred to the winner by Muddy Stilettos by 30 December 2023.