This elegant retreat is squirrelled away in Needwood Forest, in 50 acres of lush grounds – perfect for getting away from it all, but still within easy reach of the Muddy counties.
Once a glamorous private home for the Meynell Ingram family, Hoar Cross Hall is now a Grade II listed hotel with 96 sumptuous bedrooms to choose from.
Of course, no visit to Hoar Cross Hall would be complete without an hour or two (or six) spent in the award-winning subterranean spa which features two swimming pools, a salt water vitality pool (with wizzy volcano and jet massage) and hydrotherapy pool, designed to melt the stresses of the working week away.
Once you’re suitably soaked, enjoy a sauna, steam, sensory shower, or even a sleep in the Snooze Room (try saying that ten times fast). To round off your spa experience, enjoy a treatment from the Elemis Rituals Menu: a Frangipani Indulgence, Superfood Retreat or Heavenly Hands and Sole Treatment.
The lucky winner will get their mitts on an overnight stay in a Country Double or Twin Room, with breakfast, a lip-smacking dinner in The Ballroom, Hoar Cross Hall’s AA Rosette restaurant AND three course lunch the following day. They’ll also win a 55 minute treatment in the spa to leave them fully rested and relaxed – so if this sounds up your street, get entering below!
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Competition closes on Mar 1 2020.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize once contacted by email.
- Prize includes a 1 night stay in a Country Double or Twin room (for 2), dinner in the Ballroom, full English breakfast, 3 course lunch, full access to facilities from 3pm on day of arrival to 2pm the following day.
- Prize includes one 55 minute treatment per person from the Elemis Rituals Menu. Treatments must be selected at time of booking. Availability not guaranteed.
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers are provided.
- Upgraded rooms available for a supplement.
- Prize is valid until 30 Sept 2020, subject to availability.
- Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Prize cannot be redeemed on a Sat night.
- Travel and expenses not included. A form of payment for extras must be presented on arrival.