I know, sometimes only Deluxe Suite at a five-star hotel will do!
The 5AA Red Star Stoke Park is one of leading hotels in the UK. Most recently used as a filming location for the new series of The Crown (you’ll be able to watch Olivia Coleman descend the sweeping central staircase later this year), it’s also where Daniel Cleaver and Bridget Jones rendevoused for their dirty weekend scene.
In real life, the hotel has one of top spas in the UK, 300 acres of park land in the South Buckinghamshire countryside, and Humphry’s, the hotel’s 3AA rosette fine dining restaurant with celebrity chef Chris Wheeler at the helm.
Fancy a stay? You betcha!
Enter below to win a night for two in a:
- Deluxe Suite (upgraded if there is availability)
- PLUS a three course dinner for two and a bottle of house wine at fine dining restaurant Humphry’s
- A 55 minute spa treatment each
- Complimentary use of the indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, Hot Yoga, spinning and fitness studios hosting up to 50 classes a week, outdoor Scandinavian sauna and hot tub
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: Which popular Netflix series was recently filmed at Stoke Park?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Valid until 31st December 2019 excluding: Saturdays, Bank Holiday Weekends, Bank Holidays, 17-29 June, 24-31 December.
- Subject to availability
- Closing date for entries March 26th 2019