Summer hols are OVAH so it’s time to start planning your next jaunt! And have we got a corker for you. One ridiculously lucky Muddy reader will win a 3-night stay for a family (up to five people) at one of Luxury Family Hotels’ five properties. You’ll find them in some of England’s prettiest rural and seaside spots. Choose from:
Fowey Hall, Cornwall: a handsome Victorian mansion with exquisite views of the Fowey estuary. Fowey is said to be the inspiration for Toad Hall in The Wind In The Willows (author Kenneth Grahame was a frequent visitor).
New Park Manor, Hampshire: a New Forest former hunting lodge.
Woolley Grange, Wiltshire: a gorgeous Jacobean manor on the edge of the Cotswolds.
The Ickworth, Suffolk: an Italianate palace set in 1800 acres of parkland.
Moonfleet Manor, Dorset: a Georgian manor on the Jurassic coast.
All are 100 percent child-friendly but indulgent and stylish enough to make parents (or grandparents) feel like they’ve had a break too.
The accommodation is on a B&B basis and they’ll throw in a three-course dinner on one evening AND two 30 minute spa treatments. Nice!
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Competition ends October 10th
- Prize is valid for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids)
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond when notified
- Prize is valid for redemption until 30 June 2020
- Prize excludes peak school holidays and bank holiday weekends and is subject to availability