It’s high summer and we’re feeling the glow, but something is missing from the beach bag – namely, the coolest suntan lotion on the market right now, courtesy of Saltee, PLUS a pair of slick sunnies from Golden Hour Vision.
The good news is they’ve miraculously rocked up in our latest Reader Treat! Yes sun-seekers, we have five lots of sunnies and suncreams to give away, each worth £241.
We’ve written about Saltee before, the Oxfordshire skincare brand beloved by the beauty eds at Red and Harpers Bazaar. All the Face and Body range is high SPF, Ultra UVA / UVB, vegan, cruelty & paraben free, sustainably sourced and packaged.
Plus the suncreams sit beautifully on the skin – more like a primer than sun lotion. You can win the whole range: SPF 50 for face (Daily Protection PLUS Sea & Sun formula) and SPF30 for body (Sea and Sun PLUS Active Sun), a bundle worth £122.
Then when you’re all slicked up, accessorise that tan with a pair of chic sunnies from Golden Hour Vision. Choose any of the three styles in any colour ways – for me it’s a toss up between these stylish, smoked grey Santorinis (£109)…
… or these natty champagne-coloured Anjuna Bay sunglasses (£99).
Sorted for summer now? Well nearly – all you need is that first class flight to Turks & Caicos. Don’t worry, I’m working on it.
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Competition ends on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
- Winners will be randomly chosen and emailed on Thursday 1st of August and have 24 hours to respond.
- 5 winners will receive a Saltee SPF30 Body Active Sun Lotion, SPF30 Sea and Sun Lotion, a SPF50 Face, Sea and Sun formula, a SPF50 Daily Protection Formula, plus a pair of Golden Vision sunglasses of their choice (subject to availability).
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.