What better way to celebrate the lifting of lockdown than winning a fabulous autumn getaway at one of The Pig hotels? For a UK stay, you can’t beat these chic restaurants-with-rooms – and the lucky winner will have their choice of six Pigs to stay in! Take a look below to see Muddy’s insider goss and reviews…
Whichever one you choose, you’re guaranteed three things: cosy home-from-home vibes (er, assuming your home is ridiculously stylish), excellent food with hyper-local ingredients (each hotel has a Kitchen Garden that grows many of the ingredients you’ll find on your plate – or in your glass!), and locales with plenty of attractions and walks to keep you occupied.
This fabulous prize includes a weekend for two at The Pig hotel of your choice, to be booked between 1 September and 18 December 2020, a 3-course dinner on one of the evenings, breakfast on both mornings and a bottle of English fizz in your room on arrival. You’ll even get a private kitchen garden tour with one of the team – ooh fancy! Don’t go stealing the courgettes, mind.
If you can’t wait until September to head to The Pig, then we have good news – the hotels are taking bookings from Mon 6 July! Reserve your room here, and then enter below for your chance to win…
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: When does the winner have to take their prize trip?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Bookable between 1st September 2020 – 18th December 2020.
- Available for a Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday stay, excluding public holidays and school holidays
- Available at THE PIG, Brockenhurst, THE PIG-on the beach, THE PIG-at Combe, THE PIG-near Bath, THE PIG-at Bridge Place or THE PIG-at Harlyn Bay
- Does not include transport, additional food and beverage, treatments or mini-bar spend
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Subject to availability