- 40 Quirky Stays for SummerFrom yurts to lodges, shepherd's huts to helicopters, we have pulled together the most charming, unusual escapes across 21 counties.
- The 32 best local artisan ginsRack them up, throw in some Juniper berries and rosemary, and let's get drinking!
- Win a £1800 stay in Cornwall!A three-night break on the Lizard Peninsula for six people, PLUS three spa treatments AND a group dinner? Why yes, thank you madam, that will do nicely.
- First time fashionReady for an adventure? Us too! Read on for inspo - and win a sizzling £400 hush wardrobe while you’re at it!
- Win some gin....... a Marylebone Gin experience to be exact PLUS an overnighter at super luxe The Marylebone hotel worth £750.
- May's best booksMuddy's Kerry Potter spills the beans PLUS win the lot!
- Planning a wedding?Make sure you check out our huuuuge wedding guide across the 21 Muddy counties first!
- Win a signed copy of 'The Flower Garden'A practical gardening guide that's pretty enough to be a coffee table book.
- April's best booksYour spring reading sorted! Here's the lowdown on this month's best books PLUS the chance to win the lot.
- Win a stay at super luxe Cowley ManorGo treat yourself to a night stay for two, plus a three-course dinner and spa treatment.
- Family-friendly rentals30 gorgeous self-catering cottages across the Muddy counties.
- Win a £1058 night stay at Stoke ParkMake like a queen with a Deluxe Suite, three course meal, plus a 55 min spa treatment with our latest Reader Treat.
- A cocktail, and make it snappy!We've collated the best bars across the Muddy counties in which to whet your whistle with your favourite tipple.
- Hey sexy pants!We've hunted down the sexiest, slinkiest new lingerie around.
- 31 Below, MaryleboneYou can keep Oxford, Bond and Kensington - it's Marylebone High Street all the way for me!
- Natural skincare + bio-active science = RESULTSMuddy catches up with the inspirational founders of Balance Me.
Be the first to know about Muddy Stilettos’s stylish pubs, cool getaways, new openings and the best of what’s on.