Think your town is the best place to live?
Prove it! Take a photo of your local area for Instagram to win a family portrait shoot with award-winning Lifestyle & Location Portrait Photographer of the Year Paul Wilkinson.
Maybe it’s a beautiful walking route or vista you discovered on a stroll during lockdown, or perhaps it’s a quirky local landmark, secret backstreet or even the garden of your favourite pub – we want to know why you love your area for our brand new Best Places to Live Instagram competition.
To enter, capture a photo of your local area and post to Instagram with the hashtag #MuddyBestPlacesToLive and a short description of why you think your village or town should take the top spot. (Remember to set your profile to public for the duration of the comp so we can see your beautiful images).
Every photo submitted (enter as many times as you like) will be judged by our expert panel – Muddy’s Ed-in-Chief Hero Brown and internationally renowned Lifestyle & Location Portrait Photographer of the Year Paul Wilkinson who’s won more photography awards than you’ve had hot dinners (seriously, check out the accolades and stunning shots on his website).
The lucky winner will receive a 90 minute family portrait shoot with Paul (shot at home or in their local area), plus a framed photograph of their village or town, worth a sweet £670 in total.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Let the battle of the Best Place to Live, commence!
See Muddy’s Top 200 Best Places to Live 2020 here.
- Competition closes on 13 Nov, judges decision is final
- Prize includes 16” framed print of the winning village/town
- Prize include a family portrait and one complimentary framed image. Further images can be purchased separately.
- Winner can view their images online or at Paul’s Haddenham studio, in Buckinghamshire.
- Images from the winning shoot can be used for promotional purposes
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash