How it Works
- Applications must relate to activity primarily undertaken in the 2020/21 or 2021/22 academic years.
- Entrants warrant the validity of the claims made and the facts provided in their entrance form.
- Entrants confirm that they are an independent fee paying school in England and Wales.
- In providing information and images in support of their application, entrants agree that the publishers of the Muddy Stilettos portfolio and their Licensees may use the materials provided to promote the awards and to feature the stories on their websites, social platforms, newsletters and press releases; thereby they warrant that all the necessary permissions have been obtained.
Schools may withdraw their permission for Muddy Stilettos to use awards nomination information by emailing email@example.com.
- Entrants accept the decision of the Judging Panel as final and binding.
- Nominations will open on 4 January 2022 and close at 5pm 11 February 2022 (GMT)
- Schools may enter more than one award category. Each entry must be submitted using a separate Entry form and should be tailored to address the criteria set out for the appropriate category.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to re-allocate entries into relevant categories if deemed appropriate; you will be notified of any changes.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to cancel or merge categories if there are insufficient entries; you will be notified of any changes.
- Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to alter dates above as necessary.
- Please fill in all sections of the entry form and supply your contact details in full. Save as PDF (max size is 30 MB).
- You must upload a school logo to your entry form. Additional images to supplement your nomination are encouraged but must be supplied as a Jpeg/PNG file or a high-resolution image (3-10MB). Video may also be used to supplement your nomination – please link to an online hosting platform such as YouTube or Vimeo entry forms not filled in correctly or which are incomplete may be disqualified.
- If more than one image is uploaded Muddy Stilettos reserves the right to choose the photo used for marketing purposes.
- Any entry forms not filled in correctly or which are incomplete maybe disqualified at the discretion of the Chair of the judges.
- All entrants will be notified that their entry has been correctly submitted. Please contact us if you do not receive notification of entry.
- Entries received after 5pm 11 February 2022 will not be entered.
- The school name on the entry form will be how Muddy Stilettos refers to it within website and promotion.
- For further information please read our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.